HELP! Lost three-months bibliography

Well, i'm not at the right place, but I really don't know what to do in order to attain and ask for a DESPERATE HELP from Zotero: after changing computer, and downloading Zotero on the new one I use now, "my Library" integrates no works after 11/2015!! What can I do to restore my whole Library?? I am desperate
  • I think it'a problem of synchronisation...
  • A couple of questions:
    • By '"My Library" integrates no longer works,' do you mean that your library is empty?
    • Do you have documents that rely on the missing library content?
    If the answer to the first question is "yes," we can explore where your library data might still be available. If the answer to the second question is also "yes," it should be possible to restore a library for your document citations, using the documents themselves (but that is a second-best solution, so let's explore the first possibility first.)
  • Well, my Library is not totally empty. It still contains the very first documents from october (where I opened my account) to november. and that's all
  • and you don't have your old computer anymore?
    And if you click on "My Library" at the top of this site, you're just seeing the old content, right?
  • edited April 5, 2016
    It looks like, before today, your last successful sync was in December. After that you were getting a sync error, which would've been indicated by a red error icon to the left of the sync icon in the Zotero toolbar, and clicking on that would've told you the problem — you likely had to resolve an issue manually for auto-sync to continue.

So I'm afraid you'll need a backup of your Zotero data directory from your old computer to retrieve any data since then.
  • Dan, since this scenario pops up quite often on the forums, would it be a good idea to make failing syncs more noticeable? E.g. Time Machine has a notification that pops up when OS X hasn't been able to make a backup for more than x days. A similar Zotero popup might help.
  • agree with Rintze, I was just thinking that.
  • Yeah, we were going to do something like that for 5.0. Might be able to do it in a 4.0 release. Issue created.
  • What does that mean "a backup from my old computer"?
  • you said you changed computers. Do you still have the old computer or a full backup of the harddisk of your old computer?
  • Well, the old computer is at the repair store