Undo an Import

I imported my electronic library from Logos 6 to Zotero. Unfortunately, I did this twice. I now have a duplicate entry for approx 5,600 titles. How do I go about undoing one of the imports.

Thank you,
C Barrett
  • All of the references should import into a collection with the import date/time. Why not select all of the references in one of the two collections, move them to the trash, and empty the trash?
  • edited March 29, 2016
    sort by date added in the middle pane (you can add columns using the little table icon at the top of the pane) and then delete -- probably, better in batches. Zotero might not be happy deleting 6000 items at once...

edit: yeah, noksagt's solution is better if it applies.
  • edited March 29, 2016
    This will work even if you saved both sets of records into your Library. Sort by import time, select the proper (earlier or later) group and move to the trash in smaller groups emptying as you go.

edit: What adamsmith said above. Even with a very fast machine and lots of RAM you really don't want to manipulate several thousand Zotero reconds in one go. I have learned that from a very bad experience.
  • How to sort by import time???
  • edited December 27, 2018
    @cabosch: Sort by Date Added. See Sorting.