Unique Zotero ID in export format?

Zotero uses unique IDs for each entry in the internal database, I assume. We need to refer to items in our Zotero collection in another database, so naturally we would like to use this unique ID for the reference. Three questions:
(1) When I export references using the "Zotero RDF" format, I get the line "bib:Report rdf:about="#item_21062">" - is the number following the "item_" this unique ID?
(2) Is there an export format that exports these IDs and can easily be transformed into a table (spreadsheet, database, whatever)?
(3) If not, is there any other possibility to see (copy, export ...) these IDs for items or, better still, for a collection?

Thanks, Daniel
  • 1) no, those are not unique, nor are they, I believe, stable
    2) CSV exports unique item keys
    3) https://zoteromusings.wordpress.com/2013/04/23/zotero-item-uris-from-client/ has instructions on getting item URIs, which are globally unique and built from the item keys under 2.
  • Perfect - thanks, Adam. I should have tried more export formats ... and yes, I did see your musings about the URI (and will try it), but somehow failed to realise that "URI" in this context means "unique ID".