Maximize, minimize and close buttons disappeared

Hello..After installing Word 2016, the maximize, minimize and close buttons disappeared from my standalone Zotero. I uninstalled Word and went back to Word 2011 (which did not have this problem) but the problem still persists. Any ideas as how to fix this?

Thank you!
  • Unlikely that Word 2016 had anything to do with it. Can you provide a Report ID from Zotero?
  • But this could happen with earlier Zotero versions after upgrading to El Capitan if you quit Zotero while it was in full-screen mode. Are you sure you're running the latest version of Zotero? You should have 4.0.28.8.

https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/zotero_version
  • Hello Dan,

Thanks so much for the reply. Here is the Report ID 1857768021. I am using version 4.0.28.
    Besides losing the maximize, minimize and close buttons, today, using Word 2011, the black icon at the top of the screen is not working - meaning, I am not able to cite...

Thank you,
    Kathy
  • Hello Dan,

The problem was that I was not running the latest version of Zotero - thanks so much for letting me know of the new version! I have downloaded 4.0.28.8 and all is working well, and also with Word 2016.

Thanks again,
    Kathy