No more files in my Zotero standalone for Mac

Hi, I have a problem with my Zotero standalone library on my Macbook. No files appear on my Zotero standalone library on my Macbook. On the contrary, my Zotero library online is ok. It doesn't seem to be a problem of Syncing because when I create a new entry on my standalone, the syncing is correct and the new entry appears Online + there is no report of syncing trouble. But something is definitely preventing my online library to be downloaded on my standalone Zotero. I tried to reinstalled three times but It didn't change anything. I also tried to reinitialize from the Zotero server but nothing changed + I also tried to import the files of my other Zotero Standalone on my iMac... Nothing worked. I am desperate !
  • Just to be sure I understand that correctly: you're saying you can create an item locally and it syncs to be visible online _and_ you see your full library online. Is that all right?

Then this would seem like a display issue not actually an issue of missing data: syncing always goes both ways, so if it weren't already there, syncing would update your local library with the online one.

What exactly are you seeing at the moment? You can take a screenshots and upload it somewhere (dropbox, imgur) or just describe as much details as possible.

An error report ID might also help:
    https://www.zotero.org/support/reporting_problems

(btw., it's generally both a waste of your time and potentially a cause of further damage to overdo it on attempts to fix something by drastic measures: you should never use the reset from server options unless you know exactly what you're doing and re-installing is only very rarely helpful, and if so will work the first time. Ask for help early and we'll be happy to help).
  • Thank you for your message. Finally, everything came back to normal. It seemed to be a problem with one of my files that was way to big with pictures.