MacOS Zotero Standalone - Copy citation/copy bibliography doesnt work

Hey,

I have some problems with my Zotero Standalone for Mac OS.

When I try to copy a single article by "Edit\Copy Citation" or "Edit\Copy Bibliography" Zotero doesnt copy the article reference/refrence into my clipboard.

I've already reinstalled Zotero as well as the Word Processor Plugin.

The debug report id is 1895116753.

Thank you.

Daniel
  • edited October 12, 2015
    TypeError: style.getCiteProc is not a function with 'http://www.zotero.org/styles/mis-quarterly-without-doi'
    It looks like you're using a custom style (only 'mis-quarterly' is in the styles repo), and I'd guess that it's invalid. If you choose a different style from the Quick Copy preferences it will probably work.

(Also, if you're using Standalone you don't need to install the word processor plugin separately — into Firefox, if that's what you mean — unless you also want to run Zotero for Firefox with Zotero Standalone closed.)
  • (Also, if you're using the word processor plugin, there's no need to use Quick Copy, though if the style is invalid it won't work for either.)
  • Thank you for your fast response.

The default style was not defined/set.

I've changed the "Default output format" to Apa 6th.
    It's working now. Thanks.
  • edited October 12, 2015
    You had it set to the custom style 'mis-quarterly-without-doi' before, and probably either it was invalid or you deleted it from the 'styles' directory.