sage harvard style error

According to the guideline available in the link below,
http://studysites.uk.sagepub.com/repository/binaries/pdf/SAGE_Harvard_reference_style.pdf
there is no comma after the journal title and the issue number as the example below shows.
Huth EJ, King K and Lock S (1988) Uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals. British Medical Journal 296(4): 401–405.

The current version of csl does not produce the citation. As shown in the example below, it has commas and no semicolon.
Kötter P and Ciriacy M (1993) Xylose fermentation by Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 38(6), 776–783, Available from: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00167144 (accessed 3 June 2014).
  • The style is now fixed. The updated version will appear on the repository within 30mins (check the timestamp). Update your copy of the style by clicking "Update Now" in the General tab of the Zotero preferences.

Styles also update automatically within 24hs for Zotero 4.0+
    In an existing document, you may have to switch to a different style and back for the changes to take effect once the style is updated.
    Any further problems please let us know & thanks for reporting
  • Thank you for your timely work! I found another error. For the book chapter, it shouldn't have "pp." See the example below.

Gumley V (1988) Skin cancers. In: Tschudin V, Brown EB (eds) Nursing the Patient with
    Cancer. London: Hall House, 26–52.

But the current version, produce "pp."
    Hogue CWV (2001) Structure databases. 2nd ed. In: Baxevanis AD and Ouellette BFF (eds), Bioinformatics, Life Sciences Series, New York, NY: Wiley-Interscience, pp. 83–109.

Also, I wonder how the edition information ("2nd ed." in the example) should be treated as it is not specified in the guideline.
  • I'm seeing a pp. there in the guide for that exact sample citation.
    The edition should likely be after the book title, though.