Password recovery does not work - admin help needed

Hello!
Standard password recovery and recovery per email (registration@zotero.org) does not work. I lost the password for my "old" account after a mistake during a password change, and I don't see any other means of communication then this forum.
I would very much like to preserve my "old" account because of earlier work on style files and related forum threads. Is there a contact address that I missed, or maybe a forum administrator who reads this by chance can help?
Thank you very much! Henning
  • edited August 25, 2015
    What's the old account username? How does standard recovery not work?
    (not an admin, so I won't be able to help you directly, but let's make sure if one of them come along they have all the info they need).
  • I didn't want to discuss the account open in the forum. But you're right adamsmith, and all account names are visible in the form anyway.
    Standard recovery just doesn't work, I don't get the password recovery email although the email address is functional (tested).
    The account name is "daoane"
  • The reset message was delivered to your mail server successfully on the 25th. Check your spam folder, and try again.

You can also email registration@zotero.org again if you're still having trouble.
  • Nothing helped. Zotero emails didn't get through to my postbox while all others did, I have no explanation for it. Finally, I temporarily deleted the e-mail account and retrieved the password reset message in a "catch all" account. Thanks for bothering about this awkward case.