Citation style for the Biodiversitas, Journal of Biological Diversity.

PLEASE, citation style for this Journal is needed.

Kindly help.

Below is a recent publication biodiversitas.mipa.uns.ac.id/D/D1601/D160101.pdf

And the format is this
Journal:
Saharjo BH, Nurhayati AD. 2006. Domination and composition structure change at hemic peat natural regeneration following burning; a case study in Pelalawan, Riau Province. Biodiversitas 7: 154-158.
The usage of "et al." in long author lists will also be accepted:
Smith J, Jones M Jr, Houghton L et al. 1999. Future of health insurance. N Engl J Med 965: 325-329

Baldauf SL. 2003. Phylogeny for the faint of heart : a tutorial. Volume
XIX. Department of Biology, University of York & Elsevier, New
York.

Baldwin CC, Mounts JH, Smith DG, Weigt LA. 2009. Genetic
identification and color descriptions of early life-history stages of
Belizean Phaeoptyx and Astrapogon (Teleostei: Apogonidae) with
comments on identification of adult Phaeoptyx. Zootaxa 2008: 1-22.

Article by DOI:
Slifka MK, Whitton JL. 2000. Clinical implications of dysregulated cytokine production. J Mol Med. DOI:10.1007/s001090000086

Book:
Rai MK, Carpinella C. 2006. Naturally Occurring Bioactive Compounds. Elsevier, Amsterdam.

Book Chapter:
Webb CO, Cannon CH, Davies SJ. 2008. Ecological organization, biogeography, and the phylogenetic structure of rainforest tree communities. In: Carson W, Schnitzer S (eds). Tropical Forest Community Ecology. Wiley-Blackwell, New York.

Abstract:
Assaeed AM. 2007. Seed production and dispersal of Rhazya stricta. The 50th Annual Symposium of the International Association for Vegetation Science, Swansea, UK, 23-27 July 2007.

Proceeding:
Alikodra HS. 2000. Biodiversity for development of local autonomous government. In: Setyawan AD, Sutarno (eds). Toward Mount Lawu National Park; Proceeding of National Seminary and Workshop on Biodiversity Conservation to Protect and Save Germplasm in Java Island. Sebelas Maret University, Surakarta, 17-20 July 2000. [Indonesian]

Thesis, Dissertation:
Sugiyarto. 2004. Soil Macro-invertebrates Diversity and Inter-cropping Plants Productivity in Agroforestry System based on Sengon. [Dissertation]. Brawijaya University, Malang. [Indonesian]

Online document:
Balagadde FK, Song H, Ozaki J, Collins CH, Barnet M, Arnold FH, Quake SR, You L. 2008. A synthetic Escherichia coli predator-prey ecosystem. Mol Syst Biol 4: 187. www.molecularsystemsbiology.com

Thanks and have a nice day ahead
  • https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/wiki/Requesting-Styles

In particular, we need the exact citations on that page formatted for your style.
  • Okay.

Journal ISSN: 1412-033X

and E-ISSN: 2085-4722

Campbell JL, Pedersen OK. 2007. The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comparative Political Studies, 40(3): 307–332. doi:10.1177/0010414006286542

Mares I. 2001. Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers? In P. A. Hall & D. Soskice (Eds.), Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage (pp. 184–213). New York: Oxford University Press.

The style is exactly as that of (THE JOURNAL) Cerebral Cortex http://www.oxfordjournals.org/our_journals/cercor/for_authors/general.html

Thank you for your kindness.
  • The style is based on the "Council of Science Editors, Name-Year (author-date") style.

Just the same, exactly, BUT WILL NEED A SEPARATE NAME FOR THE JOURNAL under request "Biodiversitas, Journal of Biological Diversity".

Thank you very much.
  • oh great, that's a lot easier, should be able to do that quickly.
  • Okay adamsmith. Thanks a lot.

I will be on the look out for it.
  • Please, I am still waiting!!!
  • Not sure why this is so urgent if you have the right style? I'll get to this as soon as I can, but I don't see why that matters to you?
  • Any progress so far on my request?