translator error with UK National Archives discovery

I have been using Zotero (on Firefox) to keep track of items I am ordering at the National Archives for a week with no problems. Yesterday, I started seeing the translator error message when trying to save items in my Zotero library, and I have not been able to successfully save them since.

The little tag translator icon still appears as normal, and I am still able to save files from JSTOR. I tried refreshing Firefox, after which my Zotero inexplicably disappeared from the add-ons/ extensions. I then re-downloaded the latest version of Zotero for Firefox, logged in and synced my library, but the translator problem persists.

I haven't made any changes to my privacy settings (cookies are turned on), and the only other browser extension on my Firefox is turned off. I also tried resetting the translator as suggested on the troubleshooting page, but nothing has changed. Please let me know if anyone has any ideas on what the problem might be or what steps I should take next.
  • could you give us a URL? My guess would be that's it's a problem on their end (we rely on an API, those go down sometimes), but it may also be a change -- I'd have to take a look to be sure.