Chrome connector do not work

I just installed windows 10 and reinstalled the latest version of Zotero and Chrome connector. The dialog box showing 'saving item' shows forever.

I have tried an HTTP website. It's not an issue about https.

The error id is 952028387.

The message is

[JavaScript Error: "Attempting to use a disconnected port object" {file: "extensions::messaging" line: 70}]
  • which website specifically are you trying this on?
  • edited July 30, 2015
    Google scholar, amazon, youtube, wiki.
    The amazon page I tried is an HTTP address.
    I tried a lot, none of them works.
  • In the Chrome connector options (where you'd have gotten the error report -- that message by the way isn't indicative of an actual problem) it would say something about Zotero Standalone: either that it's not currently available or that it's online. Which of the two options is it?

In the "Saving to Zotero Box" -- do you see the title of the item you're trying to save?
  • edited July 30, 2015
    Well, it works now. I don't know what happened.

Yesterday, it shows Zotero Standalone is current available when it's running and if I close it, connector shows it's unavailable.

The saving to zotero box don't show the title yesterday.

Yesterday, I tried reinstalling the standalone and chrome connector several times as well as changing the location of data. I also tried the connector under Incognito Mode of Chrome to see if it's a conflict of Chrome extensions. However, it seems all I need is to reboot my computer...

Thank you for your help.