reference style similar to this? Author A, Author B and Author C (year) Article title. Journal vol (

Hey everyone. Was wondering if anyone was aware of an existing reference style in the database that works like this (see below). Anything similar is fine; I'm okay with a little fine-tuning. Mostly familiar with APA style, from which this diverges a fair bit.

Books:
Author A and Author B (year) Book Title . Place: Publisher name.
For example:
Day DV and Antonakis J (2012) The Nature of Leadership, 2nd edn . Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE.

Chapter in a book:
Author A (year) Chapter title. In: Author A, Author B (eds) Book Title. Place: Publisher, 00–00.
For example:
Johns G (2008) Absenteeism and presenteeism: Not at work or not working well. In: Cooper CL, Barling J (eds) The SAGE Handbook of Organizational Behavior. London: SAGE, 160–77.
– Note that page numbers for the chapter are included.

Journal articles:
Author A, Author B and Author C (year) Article title. Journal vol(iss): 00–00.
For example:
Romero E and Pescosolido A (2008) Humor and group effectiveness. Human Relations 61(3): 395–418.

– Note that the journal title is given in full and is italicized and both the volume number and the issue number are included.

The specific journal this is from isn't in the database, so any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.
  • edited July 19, 2015
    What do you need for in-text reference appearance?

I don't understand your question about the journal not being in your database. Are you hand entering everything? You can import your records directly from publisher websites:
    http://hum.sagepub.com/

Are you aware that there are _many_ styles available -- only a few of which are part of a standard Zotero installation? You can view examples of styles and learn more at:

https://www.zotero.org/support/styles

(edit: corrected typos)
  • @adamsmith: This is terrific; thank you!

@DWL-SDCA: I'm usually able to find the relevant journal I'm writing for at the Zotero Style Repository. This one, however, doesn't seem to be included (Human Relations). Looking through the documentation, it seems that I can search by example. That'll be very helpful next time around.