Please add "unfiled items" to web interface

I love the "unfiled items" feature, but it doesn't appear to be available in the web interface. Please consider adding it there - it would be very useful to have!
  • That isn't, I believe, currently technically possible, but will be in the not-too-distant future, at which point I assume it will be added.
  • I would like to second this suggestion.

For those of us using multiple computers, the web interface is the natural place to work and the "unfiled" view is essential for organization. I find that I only use the desktop app to move references from unfiled into a collection.
  • Same answer as above still -- but the web interface is really not a natural place to work for anyone: you can't select a collection during import, handling attachments is cumbersome, there's no interaction with groups, no colored tags, no mass tagging, no word processor integration etc. I'd really recommend setting up sync on all your machines. The web interface isn't currently in any way a real replacement for the capabilities of the desktop app/Firefox add-on.
  • I can only install zotero on one of the machines I use - my personal laptop which I don't always have available - so the web interface is the easiest way to reach my stuff.

It's been a long time since I've used a desktop word processor - everything I do is in the cloud (google docs, authorea, ...) which is why I wasn't aware of the features you listed. I'm trying to use zotero to organize papers that I need to remember to read - after looking at zotero, mendeley, docear, refworks, ... I thought zotero's web interface fit best with what I needed, and I also appreciate the simplicity of the chrome plugin. FWIW, the web interface mostly delivers what I need.