Problems with citations

A couple of weeks ago I was working perfectly with zotero, but today I re-started modifying my documment but whenever I want to insert a new citation it starts from the beginning (number 1) and didn´t recognize my previous citations.
I'd tried to copy the whole text in a new document and the problem didnt dissappeared, also I'd tried changing the style of citation and when I want to update bibliograply only appear {bibliography}

Error code: 1730471448
  • If you select one of the in-text citations and press the Zotero Edit Citation button, does Zotero display an error saying "You must place the cursor..."?

What format did you save the document as? doc? docx? Did you open the document in any other software? Did you send the document to someone else?
  • When I select any in-text citation and press the button, Zotero display an error saying "You must insert a citation before make this operation"

The document is in docx and I share him in Google Drive and also by gmail.
  • The document is in docx and I share him in Google Drive and also by gmail.
    If you opened the document in Google Docs, Google would have saved a copy of the document (at least for me it was a copy, but it may have overwritten for you) and stripped all of the Zotero metadata. If you've shared the document with someone else, it's possible that the other person could have also performed some action to strip Zotero metadata. In either case, your best bet is to go back to an earlier version of the document before Google Docs touched it (either one you made yourself, or you could use Google Drive's versioning feature).