Troubleshooting

Yesterday when I left work, everything was working perfectly with Zotero. This morning, I was in Pubmed, and I was trying to save a document to Zotero. I noticed that the little picture of the article was not in the URL box. I've tried on multiple sites, I've tried all of the troubleshooting options, and I've even re-downloaded zotero to my computer. Nothing is working.
Now, when I go into my word document to add a citation, the citation style box is empty and it won't allow me to press "ok".
How do I fix this?

Error Code: 462665103
  • The URL bar icon has moved. It's now next to the Zotero icon at the top right of Firefox.
    Make sure for Word that you have the newest version of the Word add-on 3.1.20 installed. Also came out last night.
  • Thanks! How do I get the Word add-on 3.1.20 installed?
  • If you check for updates for add-ons in Firefox it should update automatically with default settings.
  • Okay, it's working on firefox now. Also, I "updated add-ons", but my "citation style" box is still empty and it will not respond when I push "ok". Also, the error code is 462665103 if that helps.
  • Also, I just realized that when I save from firefox it says it is saving it to my library, but it doesn't actually go there.
  • you're also using Standalone? Try closing that down for the moment and just look in Firefox. Does that work?
  • Okay, yeah. It did save to firefox. Now, how do I get it to save in my standalone and zotero library?
  • Alright, I think I figured it out. I just synced it from firefox. Now all three are synced together. Thank you SO much for your help! I appreciate it!
  • You shouldn't need sync for that, though. See
    https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/sharing_data_directory

Is Word integration working now, too?