started a group but having problems

Hello everyone,

I've started a group for another lady and myself for educational purposes of working on dissertations. I've made group library folders and I can see and access them fine but my other group member can't see them. She is an active member of group. What could be causing this to happen and is there a quick fix for her?
  • can she see them on the website here?
  • no...she can't see them at all
  • If you're positive about that, then she's not actually a member of the group. She may not have accepted the invitation to join the group (which would be both in her e-mail and her inbox here) or you may have used a different username.
  • she has accepted it and I can see her as a member of the group.
  • have her post here please, then. It really is highly, highly unlikely that a member of a group wouldn't be able to see the group online. (as in -- this has never happened since Zotero introduced groups).
  • We work at a university and I've had technician in the library check and he said that it is not working on her end. They can see her library but not our group library.
  • Is there a reason she can't post here? This would make it much easier to troubleshoot and to make sure everyone is looking in the right place, with the right account, etc. Troubleshooting through an intermediary is difficult.

As I say, given that this has never happened to anyone else, this is much more likely to be based on a misunderstanding than on a bug.
  • And note that group libraries on the website do not show up below the collections in your personal library the way they do in the client. You need to go to them separately. All of a user's groups can be accessed by clicking the groups tab when they're logged into zotero.org