Openoffice & Firefox crash

Hello!
I have a huge problem just at the finishing of my thesis: whenever i try to add or edit a citation in zotero openoffice AND firefox crash.... I use firefox 37.0.2.
When adding a citation in a new document it works fine.
Thanks for any help!!
  • what exactly do you mean by crash? They both shut down without any error message?
  • A little window opens really fast -too fast to read it- and the zotero progress bar stops loading.... Firefox and Openoffice don't react anymore and a message opens "program's not reacting - close now" for open office and firefox :(
  • have you waited for, say, 10mins with that message? It may just be a freeze.
  • Yes when it happened the first time i waited like half an hour because I thought it would just take more time to load and I was afraid to loose my document.
    I think my zotero-library has not more than 100 entries.
  • OK, see if you can maybe get it to work with:
    https://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting#debugging_broken_documents

Obviously the isolating a broken citation part may be tricky here if Ooo freezes all the time, but good chance one of the earlier steps fixes things.
  • thx I#ll try it!!
  • I tried all the steps but it didn't work.... :(

The report-id is 1558635349
    Any other ideas what I could do? :/
  • By not working, do you mean that all splits of the document that you tried (step 8 in the instructions) crashed the word processor - even the smallest?