create a .rdf file from a word document

Hi,
I did not find answer to my problem in the forum so here is my issue. I am writing a paper with someone else, where I include a certain amount of citations. I would like to be sure that the other person as the same reference. I could share my whole library but that is not what I want. I would like to know if it was possible to create and export library file directly out of my word file that I am working on. SO the other person could just import that .rdf file and have the exact same references that I used in the text.

hope I was clear and that someone can answer my question.

thanks
  • No sorry, planned, but not currently possible.
    Note that by default, the references are embedded in the document, so the other person can work with them directly, without importing them.

Alternatively (and that's generally recommended) you could use a group for collaborating and put all references in said group.
  • Ok,
    thanks for the fast reply.
    it is good if it is planned, I think It can be a nice feature.
  • (note thought that the way you're thinking about this wouldn't work -- if you export citations as an RDF, and another person imports them, they're treated as separate items, so they'd appear in the bibliography twice).
  • Well my idea is more that when one would import those reference it would create a new sub-collection in their own library, so one could access easily the referenced papers in a the corresponding text.