Formatting of Bibliography deletes itself automatically

Hallo everyone,
I've a very important question, respectivley problem and I hope that I will find a solution here. I want to use Zotero and Word for Mac 2011 (OS X 10.10.2) to write my Mastery Thesis. If I a add citations and create an automatically Bibliography, (in APA Style 6th without DOI) everything works perfect. I get a perfect Bibliographie. The troubles do beginn after closing Word. If I open the file again and add a new citation, the Bibliographie changes itself and deletes every formatting, so that I only have a totally chaos in the literature list. I can't remove this.
To create a deeper understanding about this problem I've create a video with a Screen-Record and I would ask you to have a look at it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jao973m86I&feature=youtu.be

Some further information:
I've tested this with another Mac and Word 2008, with exactly the same result. After this I've installed Libre Office did this again. There I won't have this problem.
So as a last step I've testet this with Word for Windows 2010, and this problem didn't arise, so it seems to be a Word-for-Mac-specific Problem.

Can somebody help me to solve this?
Thank you!
  • Not sure why this is happening, but what happens if you do a Refresh from the Zotero plugin menu at that point?
  • Nothing happens if I I click on "refresh"!

I've solved this problem in another way. I've downloaded Mendeley and connected my Zotero Database with this Client. After this, I placed every quote again about Mendely. This works now without any problem.

Tomorrow I although will test if this Problem depends on the German Version of MS Office 2011 for Mac, because a got an English Version on my Office Computer.
  • And if you just delete the whole bibliography and reinsert it?
  • In any case, this is a cosmetic issue with the bibliography — the citations are still being stored properly — so I'd recommend just using the original document while we look into it. If you use the the document with the citations inserted via Mendeley, they won't be linked to the items in your Zotero database.
  • The same. The only possibility like I show in the video is to copy the document into a new Word Dokument, then it will works until Word getting closed and opened again.
  • You should also provide a Report ID.
  • How does it work?
  • How does it work?
    Not sure what you're referring to?