Can't insert a new citation in a existing citationlist. Report ID 430074702

Good evening, my name is Michael and i really really hope you can help me with my problem.

i use the german zotero but i hope my english is good enough to describe my problem.

I currently working on my thesis and first of all i have to say thanks for that programm... its easy to use and i am very satisfied.

Till now i wrote some pages over the last few weeks with some citations.

Today i wanted to add a new citation in the middle of my text, so e.g. the new citation should be between citation nr 40 and nr 41...so that the new citation is the "new" 41 and that the "old" 41 is named 42...and the following are also numbered in the correct order.
i ve done this one time before with another new citation and it worked perfectly.
so today i done the same thing:

-i wrote a sentence and the pressed on "insert new citation".

-then the little zoterobar opened where i can quicksearch (in my library) for the new citation of my choice.

-when i found my citation of my choice i confirmed it with pressing enter

-then a little zoterowindow pops up, its called "zotero integration"
it says that i ve done some edditing on a citation after it was created by zotero and if i want to keep my edditing and prevent later updates.
if you choose "yes" zotero will not update this citation if new citations will be added......
if you choose "no" my changes will be deleted.

-last time i choose "no" and everything worked like a wanted. so this time i choose "no" again.

-then this error occurs which i send with the "report error"-tool in my firefox toolbar (ID 430074702)

-i press "ok" at the window with the error and then the errorwindow is gone and the citation i wantet is not insertet.
  • Update:

i tried it again...still the same problem..but this time after i clicked "ok" in the window with the error
    i tried again to insert the same citation (which previously wasn't inserted and the error occured) and then it worked...
    kind of strange for me..

and im not sure if thats how it should be (and im kind of afraid that, allthough it seems that it worked, my citation will be gone one day or something like that :D ;) )

hope you can help me with the error.

greetings and thank you very much!!!
  • has this happened again? Otherwise you should just be fine.