Not possible to cite more than one reference.

Hello,

For the first time, it's not possible to cite more than one reference in a text in libre office.
After, when I click on "insert citation", nothing happens. Is blocked.
I, usually, use the classic window for cite. I had tried with the "rapid" one : when it blocked, the blue banner scrolling without stop...I must close it and after it's impossible to use it again. Click on icons have no effects.
I tried to re-launch zotero (standalone & firefox extension) and I have an access to "insert citation" but when it selected, i just have "(citation)" and no more...

I tried to re-install "zotero libre office integration" but in vain.

I don't understand what happend.

I'am using:
Xubuntu 14.04 LTS
Firefox 36.0
Zotero standalone 4.0.26.1
Zotero Libre Office Integration 3.5.9 SA.4.0.26

Thanks a lot for your help.
Olivier
  • to be clear - you can always cite one reference when you restart Zotero? LibreOffice? Both?
  • Hello,

Yes, overall that's it. I tried to restart both separatly and together, change order of launch.... and it's the same thing.
    I tried on a new LibreOffice document and it was ok (only one was ok on my numerous tests)I could, normally, cite like I wanted, edit bibliography, etc...but not on my reals working docs: sometimes just one reference was possible or nothing (just "citation" appeared)... And when it was blocked, it was also on the new one who was ok...

I had no message or error problem, no signs about a mistake...just blocked and no more effect...

Thanks a lot for your interest

Olivier
  • I think best I can tell you is to run through
    https://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting#debugging_broken_documents