Import from Cochrane Central

I have problems importing references from the Cochrane library (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/cochranelibrary/search/)
into Zotero 4.0.26, used with Firefox 35.0.1.
The URL bar "folder" icon is visible, and a window for the selection of references opens, but then there is an error message "could not save items" and "look at troubleshooting translator issues".
However, when I select only a few references , it works.
I have not tested yet how many references I can select, but it seems to be a problem of too many references at once.
  • Can you provide a specific query that fails to import? I can't reproduce. Also, can you provide a Report ID for a failed import attempt?
  • The Report ID is 1148025905. Actually, the import works with up to 8 references selected.
    The items of the specific query (breast surgery AND persistent pain, Trials) are:

option1
    A comparison of the effects of two analgesic regimens on the development of persistent post-surgical pain (PPSP) after breast surgery .

Lee P , McAuliffe N , Dunlop C , Palanisamy M and Shorten G
    Jurnalul Roman de Anestezie Terapie Intensiva/Romanian Journal of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, 2013, 20(2), 83

Publication Year: 2013

option2
    Breast reconstruction with an expander prosthesis following mastectomy does not cause additional persistent pain : A nationwide cross-sectional study.

Klit A , Mejdahl MK , Gartner R , Elberg JJo , Kroman N and Andersen KG
    Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, 2013, 66(12), 1652

option3
    Immediate reconstruction in breast cancer surgery requires intensive post-operative pain treatment but the effects of axillary dissection may be more predictive of chronic pain .

Legeby M , Segerdahl M , Sandelin K , Wickman M , Ostman K and Olofsson Ch
    Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland), 2002, 11(2), 156

Publication Year: 2002

option4
    Perioperative intravenous lidocaine decreases the incidence of persistent pain after breast surgery .

Grigoras A , Lee P , Sattar F and Shorten G
    Clinical journal of pain, 2012, 28(7), 567

Publication Year: 2012

option5
    Reducing persistent postoperative pain and disability 1 year after breast cancer surgery : A randomized, controlled trial comparing thoracic paravertebral block to local anesthetic infiltration.

Gottumukkala VNR
    Breast Diseases, 2014, 25(3), 244

Publication Year: 2014

option6
    Effect of zoledronate on persisting isolated tumour cells in patients with early breast cancer.

Rack B , Juckstock J , Genss E-M , Schoberth A , Schindlbeck C , Strobl B , Heinrigs M , Rammel G , Zwingers T , Sommer H , Friese K and Janni W
    Anticancer research, 2010, 30(5), 1807

Publication Year: 2010

option7
    Physical and psychosocial recovery in the year after primary treatment of breast cancer.

Ganz PA , Kwan L , Stanton AL , Bower JE and Belin TR
    Journal of clinical oncology, 2011, 29(9), 1101

Publication Year: 2011

option8
    Fatigue and exercise.

Kilbreath S
    Journal of thoracic oncology, 2013, 8, S34

option9
    Adjuvant endocrine therapy plus zoledronic acid in premenopausal women with early-stage breast cancer: 62-month follow-up from the ABCSG-12 randomised trial.

Gnant M , Mlineritsch B , Stoeger H , Luschin-Ebengreuth G , Heck D , Menzel C , Jakesz R , Seifert M , Hubalek M , Pristauz G , Bauernhofer T , Eidtmann H , Eiermann W , Steger G , Kwasny W , Dubsky P , Hochreiner G , Forsthuber EP , Fesl C , Greil R , Vienna , Austria and Austrian Breast and Colorectal Cancer Study Group
    The Lancet. Oncology, 2011, 12(7), 631

Publication Year: 2011

option10
    The value of mastectomy flap fixation in reducing fluid drainage and seroma formation in breast cancer patients.

Sakkary MA
    World journal of surgical oncology, 2012, 10

Publication Year: 2012
  • Unfortunately, the error occurs also when I select only the 2 last items of the selection list which opens when clicking on the Zotero folder icon of the URL bar.
    That means, I can select up to 8 references of the first 8 references on the list, but not the last 2 of the 10 references on the list.
  • Acutally, the 9th reference:
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/o/cochrane/clcentral/articles/531/CN-00799531/frame.html
    I cannot import even using the "page" Zotero icon of the URL bar, whereas the 10th reference
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/o/cochrane/clcentral/articles/650/CN-01018650/frame.html
    can be imported without problems
  • edited February 12, 2015
    For Aurimas:
    [JavaScript Error: "authormatch is null" {file: "C:\Temp\FirefoxPortable\Data\profile\zotero\translators\Wiley Online Library.js" line: 365}]
  • Thanks! I see the problem. Will post back here when this is fixed.