compile error in hidden module:zotero

Just updated the new firefox 3.0.3 plug sync 3.2 along with the word 1.0b4 plugin and now when I try to insert a footnote in my documents I get "compile error in hidden module:zotero"
  • I'm having the same problem.
  • Work around - I uninstalled the plugin for Word (delete the zotero.dot) and backed up my Zotero database then uninstalled Zotero by also deleting the zotero folder. Then I installed the Zotero 1.0.7 version and then installed the word plugin 1.0b3. Imported my backed up database and I was able to insert footnotes again. Even the newest additions to my database were included.
  • Thanks for the suggestion, but the 1.0.7 is not compatible with citations that have been added under 3.0.3 - I tried this but it does not seem to work for me. Unless I am missing something.
    Thanks for the suggestion.
  • OK, we've put up a recompiled version that may fix the problem. Please download the plugin again from the Sync Preview page and let us know if it fixes the problem.
  • Dan -
    This fixed my problem. Thank you so much for getting to this so quickly!
  • I'm getting the same error. I've tried downloading the referenced plugin and replacing my Normal.dot file, but this has not resolved the error.