ID:207251149

Open office doesn't show the Zotero icon for importing citation. Add on for open office are installed. Google chrome allows all extentions. I have been using Zotero for at least 2 months but it all of the sudden stopped showing the icon..what shall I do?
  • start by reinstalling the addon from the "Cite" tab of the Zotero preferences.
  • I have done this, restarted computer and no change. I checked the extensions also in open office. And it is enabled for Zotero.
  • which Open Office version? And is Zotero enabled under View -->Toolbars
  • It is Open Office 4. and Zotero is enabled under Tools --Extensions (I am translating from czech)
  • but how about under view?
  • there is view---toolbars----and 2 options standart and adjust. There isn't Zotero and can't see any option to add it in there
  • which version of the LibreOffice/OpenOffice add-on do you have installed in Zotero?
  • There isn't any specification. But I think I installed Open Office 4, because of installing Zotero.
  • edited April 20, 2014
    O.K. I can see it. Zotero LibreOffice integration 3.5.9.SA.4.0.19
    Integrates Zotero with LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org 3.0 or later
  • wait - you just have two options under vies --> Toolbars? There should be a dozen. Maybe try under adjust, possible they changed this for version 4 (sigh).
  • O.K. You ment when I have opened the document, Under view there wasn't "tick" for Zotero. So I corrected it and problem is solved:-)THANKS