Scopus export/integration

Hello,
I noted others commenting about difficulties with Scopus integration. I am also unable to get the Zotero icons to appear. I've tried both Chrome and Firefox (and I'm on campus via wired connection.) Any suggestions?

Thank you.
  • should work, most of the other threads are outdated. What's a URL as you see it?
  • http://www.scopus.com/results/results.url?sort=plf-f&src=s&st1=%22public+transit*%22+AND+%22los+angeles%22&sid=8D010AA751181D427DE1012FDB72A6CE.ZmAySxCHIBxxTXbnsoe5w%3a230&sot=b&sdt=b&sl=50&s=TITLE-ABS-KEY%28%22public+transit*%22+AND+%22los+angeles%22%29&offset=1
  • that should certainly work. Other sites are working for you?
  • Yes, it's weird. I got it to work in Firefox, but Chrome still won't.
  • no icon or error when clicking?
  • No icon. A colleague got the icon to appear in a single record, but no folder in the results view. I can't get either on my computer.
  • Submit a Debug ID from Firefox for refreshing a page you linked to above.
  • edited April 14, 2014
    I thought this worked in Firefox now and the problem is Chrome only? (in that case, don't worry about the debug)
    We've never tested this on Chrome, but I'm surprised you wouldn't even get an icon.
  • Oops, Chrome debug ID would still help then.
  • Chrome debug ID - D1667171428
  • Oops. I had the standalone closed for that. With standalone open Chrome debug ID is D318925130
  • Update your translators in Standalone via Preferences -> General -> Update Now, restart Chrome and try again. I think it should be fixed now. Support was only enabled for Firefox