Report ID: 974844295

How can I repair it?
Mozilla Firefox, Windows 7 Home, Zotero Standalone last version.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16839280
  • I can't look at the error report, but my guess is this is just a temporary fluke with the pubmed server. Try again.
  • It doesn't work with any server. Yesterday everything was OK.
  • could you make sure you've run through all the other issues here:
    https://www.zotero.org/support/troubleshooting_translator_issues
  • Yes, of course.
  • Meaning you have or you will?

There's no relevant error in your error report. If you're still having trouble after trying all the troubleshooting steps, provide a Debug ID (not a Report ID) for a save attempt that fails.
  • edited April 14, 2014
    [JavaScript Error: "menulist.removeAllItems is not a function" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/preferences/preferences_export.js" line: 69}]

version => 4.0.19, platform => Win32, oscpu => Windows NT 6.1; WOW64, locale => en-US, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 4.0.19

I don't see the zotero sigh in Mozilla Firefox to get information from journals. Can zotero standalone somehow fix this problem in debugger?
  • Debug ID, not a Report ID. Follow the link.
  • edited April 14, 2014
    Well, which browser are you using to save, if you're saying you don't see the icon in Firefox? We'll likely need a Debug ID from the browser you're using, not from Standalone. If you're saying it happens with any page, provide it for a save attempt of an Amazon product page.

Note that if you are, in fact, using Zotero for Firefox with Standalone open, you won't be able to provide a Debug ID. In that case, what happens if you try to save from Firefox with Standalone closed?

If you're trying to save from Chrome to Standalone, you can provide a Debug ID from Chrome.
  • Done. The Debug ID is D141186341.
  • edited April 14, 2014
    That just shows a successful sync attempt, not a save attempt. See my second message above — we need this from the browser you're using, not from Standalone.

And in general, you'll need to take the time to be much more specific about what exactly you're doing for us to be able to help you. Feel free to write in your native language if that's easier.
  • edited April 14, 2014
    or do you just never get a URL bar icon?
    In that case, please step back a little and describe _exactly_ what you have installed and what you're trying. The more details the better. Note that if you're using Standalone, you also need to install the Firefox add-on to get a URL bar icon.
  • I've uninstalled Firefox and Zotero and downloaded all over again. It seems that now everything is OK! Thank you for your patience.