Somebodies elses references appeared among mine

Hello, sometimes I sign in to zotero on public computers, for example, in a library. Last time somebody used zotero before me in the library computer firefox, and I could see his/her references. I logged in with my name, and from now on I have two lists of references merged - mine, and the former ones, belonging to the other person. I also receive messages that my storage space is almost all used now. How can I get rid of not my references without deleting them for this other person on his/her account? Thank you.
  • If you just delete them in your account that won't affect the other user, since you don't have their login info you can't actually affect anything in their account.
    Generally I'd strongly council against using Zotero on public computers - if once you forget to remove all your login information and the user after you is less considerate than you, they may delete the entire contents of your library in a way that's relatively hard to undo (in fact, impossible to undo without a local back-up).
    If you do need Zotero on a public computer, use the webpage and the bookmarklet, but don't use the Zotero software. It's a recipe for disaster.