Error Report ID 628710854

I upgraded my storage a few days ago and since then zotero didn't sync. Or to be correct, zotero didn't sync before either due to missing storage. But before everything went perfect. I restarted Firefox, the computer ...
The following text always occurs:
If you receive this message repeatedly, restart Firefox and/or your computer and try again. If you continue to receive the message, submit an error report and post the Report ID to a new thread in the Zotero Forums." {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync.js" line: 586}]

I reported the error. The ID is 628710854.

Best,
laura
  • Your socket connection to the server was not read from or written to within the timeout period. Idle connections will be closed.
    This is an intermittent error from Amazon — it depends on your internet connection and various other factors. Future versions of Zotero will retry it automatically, but if you just retry the sync a few times (or just leave auto-sync on and use Zotero normally for a little while) all your files should sync. You can hover over the blue progress bar to see how many files it's syncing each time, and you should see that it's actually making progress.
  • Thankful for you help!
  • Future versions of Zotero will retry it automatically
    The latest 4.0 Beta should now retry these after these timeouts automatically. The change will be included in 4.0.20 within a few days, but if you're experiencing this regularly, you can try the latest beta and let us know how it goes.
  • Thankful for you help Dan!