Regenerate subcollection/zip file

Dear all, I used Zotero for my thesis writing and inserted different references from different subcollections.
Now I do not know how to regenerate a subcollection for all references from my thesis, and is it possible to export a RDF file for all references from my thesis?
Thanks in advance.
  • If you mean whether Zotero can automatically create a collection from all items cited in a document, the answer is no, though in general it's planned. It would probably help if you could describe a bit why you're trying to do this, there may be other solutions or workarounds depending on what you're after.
  • Thanks for your reply, yes I mean I want to automatically create a subcollection from all items cited in a word document.
    Actually, during my thesis writing I cited different items from different subcollections, and now I need to submit a file(ZIP, RDF, etc.) only containing the items cited in my thesis ... since there are more than two hundreds references, is it any other way I can do this instead of manually copying two hundreds references... thanks again
  • sorry, there isn't at this point. (In case that's not clear - if you move an item to a collection it stays in the original collection, so what you'd want to do is to create a new collection, drag all items you cite into that collection, and then export that in whatever format you want (I'd say a public Zotero group would be coolest, but RDF or the like will work too, of course).
  • OK, it seems that I have to drag more 200 items, still, thanks a lot for the reply