NP 405

Hi.

I have the "Norma Portuguesa NP 405 (Portuguese)" but it have some mistakes or at least is not complete. For example, the NP 405 starts with: SURNAME, Name and in Zotero it only puts SURNAME, N. (never the complete first name of the author).

The NP 405 also have 4 "sub-styles" according to the material. NP 405-1 (printed materials), NP 405-2 (not book materials like songs, billboards, movies, etc) NP 405-3 (documents not published) and NP 405-4 (digital documents). I don't know if these are already part of the NP 405 Zotero is using.

What I would like to say is that NP 405 is not totally correct and that I'm available to help someone improving it, because I tried and the "codes" are really not my thing.

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Telmo Mendes Leal
  • Do you have a link to the documentation for this style?
  • I do. I right here:

http://www.ua.pt/sbidm/biblioteca/ReadObject.aspx?obj=15944

It's in Portuguese, is that OK?
  • Great! That will work just fine.

The author name issue should be quite easy to resolve. Will let you know when we update it.

Do let us know if there is something else that's incorrect.
  • Thank you very much. :-D

After you update it, I'll let you know of every other mistake I might found. But that document is the official rule for the NP 405. It should all be OK.
  • The issue with author names should be fixed. You can update your style via Preferences -> General -> Update Now
  • Thank you. :-D
    I'll check the other situations and let you know through here, OK?