Je ne peux pas intégrer de citation dans mon texte

"Zotero n'a pas pu charger le composant nécessaire pour communiquer avec votre traitement de texte. Veuillez vous assurer que le module approprié est installé et réessayez."]
ID 998288876
voilà ce qui s'affiche quand je souhaite intégrer une citation dans mon texte. j'ai déjà désinstaller puis réinstaller zotéro...
  • Si vous ne lisez pas l'anglais, la page donnée par Simon existe en français; elle explique comment installer le module permettant à Zotero de communiquer avec votre traitement de texte (Word, LibreOffice / OpenOffice) : http://www.zotero.org/support/fr/word_processor_plugin_installation
  • Dears, I use a standalone version. It worked before, but now it says "Zotero n'a pas pu charger le composant nécessaire pour communiquer avec votre traitement de texte. Veuillez vous assurer que le module approprié est installé et réessayez.". I looked for the standalone instructions pages, but non one appeared. I found 2 pages:

- This one is just talking about the "Cite pane" but doesn't refer to any instruction page (and I unsuccessfully tried to look the preference in my "Cite pane") => https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/30657/je-ne-peux-pas-integrer-de-citation-dans-mon-texte/

- The other page do the same, or worst, make me go in circles: "https://www.zotero.org/support/installation".

Many many thanks for your help, and remember, we love you more than our mother !
  • Dans Zotero Standalone, ouvrez les Préférences (menu Actions, icône d'un engrenage-> Préférences), panneau "Citer", onglet "Traitements de texte".

Il doit être indiqué si l'un des modules pour traitement de texte est installé. Si ce n'est pas le cas, il suffit normalement de cliquer sur le bouton "Installer le module" correspondant au traitement de texte que vous utilisez (Word ou Libre Office et assimilés).

Que se passe-t-il lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton "Installer [etc]" ?
    [Si ça ne fonctionne pas, veuillez préciser quel est votre système d'exploitation : MacOS ? Windows ? Linux ? – dans quelle version ? ; quel est votre traitement de texte : MS-Word ? Libre Office ? – dans quelle version ?]
  • edited July 18, 2015
  • edited July 18, 2015
  • edited July 18, 2015
  • edited July 18, 2015
  • edited July 18, 2015
  • edited July 18, 2015
    Ok, je reviens à votre commentaire initial. En effet, dans "Citer", je suis sensé avoir quelque chose du genre "Installer le module". Moi, j'ai uniquement "Utiliser la fenêtre classique d'ajout de citation" (elle été décochée, et je l'avais coché après avoir lu votre post, mais cela ne changeait rien). Je n'ai pas la possibilité de demander l'installation d'un module.
    (par ailleurs, je suis sous word 2003).
  • In Zotero, go to Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions. Do you see Zotero Word for Windows Integration? If not, reinstall Zotero from zotero.org. If so, and it's disabled, enable it. (This shouldn't have changed on its own, but perhaps you did something to it at some point?)
  • edited July 18, 2015
    Oh, well, and you said in one of your deleted messages that you disabled it. You shouldn't ever need to do anything to the existing Word plugin in the Add-ons pane — Standalone comes with the Word plugin installed and enabled, and you should never install it manually or make changes there. (That's only necessary in Zotero for Firefox.)

You won't have the option in the Cite pane that Gracile mentioned above — to reinstall the necessary components into Word — unless the integration plugin is enabled.
  • edited July 19, 2015
    Hello Dan,

Yes, it was enabled. To be sure, I disabled it, shut Zotero, then opened it (don't try to understand my logic...). The citation integration still didn't work. Then I re-enabled it, shut Zotero,and reopened it. It didn't work either.

To resume, I am sure it is enabled, but I don't have the option in the Cite pane that Gracile mentioned above. The last update of the "Zotero Word for windows integration" is from the 1th of april 2015.

I also have the Libreoffice add-ons (from time I worked with L.o). Do you think it can be the problem, and I should de-abled Libre office add-on ? (I know, my question is not logic !!!)
  • If you're running the latest version of Zotero (4.0.27.7), the bundled Word integration plugin should be from July, not April.
  • Yes, in the meanwhile I up-loaded the new version. It is working now. Many thank to all of you.
    Very sorry. As no up-date was available for the adds-on (and april could looked to be the newest), I didn't wonder about the zotero version...