style request for 'ournal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing'

Could someone please provide the style for "Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing". Their instructions are found on http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/%28ISSN%291365-2850/homepage/ForAuthors.html

Thank you.
PS: This is very urgent!
  • If you're in a hurry you're probably best of doing this yourself with the help of
    http://editor.citationstyles.org/about/
    Otherwise
    https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/wiki/Requesting-Styles
    It takes me somewhere between 2 weeks and two months to finish a style.
  • If it takes this long, could you direct me to the nearest style to this so that I can modify it for my use instead of starting from the scratch.
  • use the "search by example" function of the visual editor.
  • edited May 23, 2013
    @seneca_tunde

This journal will accept manuscripts referenced using the APA style. The APA 6 style is included wiyh Zotero. You must be sure that all of the metadata is fully, accurately, and cocsistently entered into each Zotero item. Zotero will accurately import the metadata from the online source. However the online source may not itself be accurate or complete.

Please remember that "adamsmith" is a volunteer as are many of the others who offer help through this forum. These volunteers have active and demanding professional lives. Please also note that the help offered here is always worded in much more friendly terms than the rude, sarcastic prose often seen on the help forum pages for other software.
  • (we're also available for hire, which would give you a faster turnaround)
  • @DWL-SDCA,

Thank you for your kind reply. However I wish to state for the record that I am aware that adamsmith and others like him are professionals with busy schedules themselves, and only donate their time in the spirit of Zotero. I am also aware that the internet is not a jobless parlour where people sit all day long to be at my beck and call. I am a professional myself and I appreciate the time that other people give freely to help out others in need of it.

I have read and reread my posts and I do not find "rude, sarcastic prose often seen on the help forum pages for other software". If I was not as courteous as I should be in making my request, I can only explain that this may have been due to the urgent nature of my need, and my unreserved apology is to adamsmith alone.

@adamsmith, I have the highest regard for your efforts and those of others on this forum, and never for one moment go away with the impression that anyone on this forum, including myself, will ever take you for granted. Thanks for all ur help in the past.
  • appreciate this, though I didn't take offense in the first place.
  • @ adamsmith, I think the APA 6th edition serves my purpose, except that my target journal requires 'et al' after 2 names. What should I do?
  • The style is now up. It will appear on the style repository within 30mins.. (See here if you need instructions for installing styles in standalone.)

Any problems please let us know.