[Solved] Bibliography bug in "Harvard Imperial College" and "Harvard Durham" styles

I noticed a bug in the styles "Harvard - Imperial College London" and the style "Harvard - Durham University Business School" which is derived from the Imperial College style.

A Zotero website entry results in this bibliographic entry:

AuthorName, A. (2013) Title. . [Online]. 2012. WebsiteTitle. Available from: http://www.examp.le [Accessed: 9 May 2013].

Notice the dot followed by a blank space followed by another dot after the title. This is clearly bogus, but I'm not knowledgeable enough about to fix it. Can anyone help?
  • The style is now fixed. The updated version will appear on the repository within 30mins (check the timestamp). Update your copy of the style by re-installing it from the repository. (See here if you need instructions for installing styles in standalone.)

Styles should also update automatically within 24hs for Zotero 4.0+

Note that we only provide very limited support for university styles - I don't do anything that takes me longer than 5mins - their proliferation particularly in UK universities is an aberration that should be fought, though I realize that that doesn't help students.
  • Thank you "adamsmith"!

> their proliferation particularly in UK universities
    > is an aberration that should be fought
    Fully understood and agreed. All the more I very much appreciate your generous support!
  • Hi

I've download the csl file from repository. Everything else is great. However, when i cite inline text... it shows MacLeod (1983) when it should show (MacLeod, 1983). How can I rectify this?

Much appreciated and really need help....

* i'm using qiqqa InCite
  • This only happens with Zotero if "suppress author" is active. Ask the Qiqqa folks.