Journal of Medical Internet Research

I saw the old post about JMIR style from 2012, but there doesn't seem to be a new release.
The reference requirement for this journal is here: http://www.jmir.org/cms/view/Instructions_for_Authors:Instructions_for_Authors_of_JMIR#References

[National Library of Medicine (NLM) - Grant with PMID] is the closet I can find, but there is one problem: I can't strip the LAST period at the end of the Journal name in Bibliography.

I am getting so close and this is the last bit I can't figure out. Can any one give me some idea how can I get rid of that annoying period?

Thanks in advance!
  • you likely just have to remove a suffix="." in <layout -
    I'll take a look at this once Zotero 4.0 comes out since that gives us some more flexibility with PMIDs.
  • Thank you for your quick reply!
    The funny thing is I can strip off the period after the paper title as well as the one after the page number. However, the one after Journal name stuck there.
    After changing all suffix="." into suffix=" ", I still got "N Engl J Med." instead of "N Engl J Med" .

Thanks again!
  • sorry, I misread that.
    The period after the journal title is set in the macro container-title further up:
    <if type="article-journal article-magazine chapter paper-conference article-newspaper" match="any">
    <group suffix="." delimiter=" ">

That's the suffix that you want to delete.
  • I really appreciate your help!!!
    It seems to work well.

I just sent a Pull Request through GitHub. Hopefully others users can benefit!
  • the style is now up - thanks.