Style Request: [Journal of Separation Science (JSS)]

Hello,

I need the style for the Journal of Separation Sciene (related to Wiley) following these instructions:

References should be numbered sequentially in the order in which they are cited in the text.
The numbers should be set in brackets, thus [2, 15]. References are to be collected in
numerical order at the end of the manuscript under the heading “References”; they should
also be typed with double spacing throughout.
All authors of a paper should be given. Titles of journals should be abbreviated according to
the practice of Chemical Abstracts.
Journals:
[1] Kinghorn, R. M., Marriott, P. J., Dawes, P. A., J. High Resol. Chromatogr. 2000, 23, 245–
[2] Opiteck, G. J., Jorgenson, J. W., Anderegg, R. J., Anal. Chem. 1997, 69, 2283–2291.
Other serial publications such as “Advances in Protein Chemistry” should be cited in the
same manner as journals.
Books:
[3] Rood, D., A Practical Guide to the Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Capillary
Gas Chromatographic Systems, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim 1998.
Chapter in a book:
[4] Möller, E., Greaves, M. F., in: Mäkelä, O., Cross, A., Kosunen, T. U. (Eds.), Cell
Interactions and Receptor Antibodies in Immune Responses, Academic Press, New York
1971, pp. 101–125.

Further information you can find here: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/%28ISSN%291615-9314/homepage/2259_forauthors.html

Thank you very much in Advance!
Best wishes
Sibylle
  • You'll facilitate this by identifying the most similar style using
    http://editor.citationstyles.org/searchByExample/
    ideally with the book chapter entry.
  • Thanks. It matches 58% with proteomics (but without the title).
  • The style is now up. It will appear on the style repository within 30mins.. (See here if you need instructions for installing styles in standalone.)
    Any further problems please let us know.
  • Unfortunately in this style the order of initial and name is changed. It should be according:
    Kontogianni, V.G., Exarchou, V., Troganis, A., Gerothanassis, I.P., Analytica Chimica Acta 2009, 635, 188–195.

Additionally the comma between location and year is redundant for books.

Would it be possible to change this? Until now I found no further deviation. Thanks a lot.
  • edited March 20, 2015
    Sibylle Schulz .I also need the style for the Journal of Separation Sciene. can you please sent me the stylr csl file?
  • The style is here: http://www.zotero.org/styles/journal-of-separation-science . However, I don't think the last issues were ever corrected. Can you report any inconsistencies in the style here?
  • I think the style for Journal of Separation Science is still incorrect.
    The order between the initial and the name is reversed. It should be according:
    Kinghorn, R. M., Marriott, P. J., Dawes, P. A., J. High Resol. Chromatogr. 2000, 23, 245–252.
    Would it be possible to change this? Thanks a lot !
  • The style is now fixed. Thank you for reporting the errors. Any further problems please let us know.
  • Thank you for your help. Nevertheless, there is still a problem. Indeed, only the first author is referenced correctly. For other authors, the old order was kept:
    "Lecoeur, M., N. Simon, V. Sautou, B. Decaudin, C. Vaccher, J. Chromatogr. A 2014, 1333, 124–133."
    Would it be possible to change this? Thanks a lot !
  • Sorry, that was my fault. It should be corrected now.