Style error: taylor-and-francis-harvard-x.csl

A space is missing between "Accessed" and date, e.g.,

"[Accessed23 Nov 2012]"
  • The style is now fixed. The updated version will appear on the repository within 30mins (check the timestamp). Update your copy of the style by re-installing it from the repository. (See here if you need instructions for installing styles in standalone.)
    Any further problems please let us know.
  • Thank you for the fix.

However, there's more:

For reports, they want the report number (and, presumably, the report type) at the end:

Name of issuing body, Year. <i>Title of publication.</i> Place: Publisher, Report Number (where relevant).

Unesco, 1993. <i>General information programme.</i> Paris: Unesco, PGI-93/WS/22.

Commission for Racial Equality, 1978. <i>Multi-racial Britain.</i> London: Commission for Racial Equality.

For film, video, TV, they want "Film", "Video", "TV", "Directed by", and for TV even the time of day (all of these are currently missing, as are distributor/network, place, and running time):

Film

<i>Macbeth</i>, 1948. Film. Directed by Orson Welles. USA: Republic Pictures.

<i>Birds in the garden,</i> 1998. Video. London: Harper Videos.

TV broadcast

<i>Yes, Prime Minister,</i> 1986. Episode 1, The Ministerial Broadcast. TV, BBC2. Jan 16.

<i>News at ten,</i> 2001. Jan 27. 2200 hrs.

Blair, Tony, 1997. Interview. In: <i>Six o’clock news.</i> TV, BBC1. Feb 29. 1823 hrs.

(All examples taken from http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/authors/style/reference/RCJD_X.pdf.)
  • Newspaper Articles also lack a comma and a space between date and pages:

"6 Febpp. 99–100"
  • it'll take me longer to fix those & we likely won't be able to get visual material 100% right, but do keep listing whatever you find, please.
  • this is now fixed to the degree possible.
    (The Blair Interview isn't really feasible, everything else should be OK).