Style Update Request: Journal of Clinical Microbiology

I'm currently assisting someone to migrate from Endnote 5 to Zotero. They are using an Endnote style for the Journal of Clinical Microbiology, but this style (.ens) does not work properly in Zotero.

Could you please update the native style in the repository to reflect the latest changes as of January 2013? Full details of the changes are available on page 10 of this PDF: http://jcm.asm.org/site/misc/2013JCMITA.pdf

Thanks in advance,
Ianvdl
  • those changes (no more et al and sort sequentially) were implemented a while ago. What problems are you seeing with the style on the repository? Make sure you re-install to have the most recent version.
  • I apologise if the style has already been updated according to the latest changes.

I have not tested it, but the style was last updated 2012-10-15 according to the repo.

This lead me to assume that 2013's changes have not been implemented yet. I will have the person take a look at the current formatting and report if there are any issues.

Thank you for such a quick reply.
  • (the style links to the style for the American Society for Microbiology, which we updated late October last year, as soon as we got word from the editors that all submissions at that point should be in the 2013 style).
  • Thanks for the reply.

In that case, I suspect that everything will already be in order.