Keep bibliography only. No citations within body document

I am authoring a textbook. Usually citations are only used at the end of the chapter. In the main text there are no references to any citations. How do I accomplish that with Zotero?
I have no clue where to start. Any leads please?

Thanks
  • You can just create a bibliography in Zotero by selecting the items you want -->right click --> Create Bibliography from Selected items and then have that created either as a new RTF file or copied to your clipboard, from where you can paste it to the chapter. I don't see a need to go through the word plugin for this.
  • Quite brilliant! That'll work for me.

Thanks Adam.

Wisam
  • Hey there,

I've got a similar problem. I want to add some references to the bibliography, which contains citations out of the document apart from that. How can I manage to add several citations to the already existing bibliography?

Or an even better solution would be, if it was possible to add a citation to text fields within word - cause there are the crucial citations, which are not shown in the bibliography yet.

It would be awesome, if anybody could help me!

Cheers,

Anna
  • the letter isn't possible afaik, but you _can_ add citations that aren't in the text to the bibliography using the "Edit Bibliography" button in the toolbar.
  • Oh, that was easy! :) Thank you, Adam!

cheerio,

anna