Year-date order

Hi there.
I´m working on a style and I have a problem.
If 2 books have the same author and own book doesn´t have a issue, it will sort it like this:

González, JL. 2008. Culto, cultura y cultivo: Apuntes teológicos en torno a las culturas. Lima, Ediciones Puma.

_____ s.f. Hechos de los apóstoles. Buenos Aires, Kairos.

Where "s.f." the "no-date" value is.
My problem now is that the style request that the book with out date has to come first and then the own with a date. like this:

González, JL. s.f. Hechos de los apóstoles. Buenos Aires, Kairos.

_____ 2008. Culto, cultura y cultivo: Apuntes teológicos en torno a las culturas. Lima, Ediciones Puma.
  • So, I´ve been working and I found another blank in my knowledge:
    How to put just the first two words of a title in the citation or bibliography?
    like:

(Studies on...1994)
  • The second issue can't be done - you can use the short form of the title (as displayed in the Short Title field) but not the a certain number of words.

For the first issue - you can change the sort order by using sort="descending" - that will place s.f. first, then years in descending order.
    If you need years in ascending order, you need to create a sort macro - you can do something like setting text value="1" for missing dates and to then keep the (default) ascending sort order.
  • Ok, I thougt, ther was a way, for the second issue.. but, i´m still thankful for Zotero.
    Thanks for the first one.. It´s quite interesting the sort macro. But, how would i create it? Like:
    macro name="sort"??
    an than if variable="title" or not?
    I´m laughing right now at my ignorance on the subject. =)
    I would be very grateful if you could help me with this one.
  • The CSL 1.0.1 specification provides a clear example.