Not signed in (Sign In)

Quick Links

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorreimerth
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2012

If I hyperlink some text in a note in Zot. Standalone, that text displays fine (all blue and underlined etc.), but I can't seem to click through it (with either a left click or a ctrl+click, nor is there any 'go to url' option in the context menu). Is it just me?
    • CommentAuthorreimerth

The target dropdown in the hyperlink insert dialogue also seems a bit unsequitured (for the Standalone).
    • CommentAuthoradamsmith

that's known but there is no immediate solution (it's part of the third party code for the rich text note editor Zotero uses). FWIW, links in notes do work in reports:
    http://www.zotero.org/support/reports
    • CommentAuthorreimerth

Ok, thanks.
    • CommentAuthorHeckscher
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2013

This issue has been hanging for quite a few years now. It would seem easy to fix: almost every program around has clickable hyperlinks. Can this be elevated a bit ont he priority list? It would make a lot of things easier.
    • CommentAuthorheinet
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2013

Agreed. This feature is much needed. I use links to connect all sorts of relationships, web based and otherwise. Please fix this soon!

Zotero Forums are powered by Vanilla 1.1.5a