APA Format (Capitlization in Titles)

I am trying to figure out why Zotero is capitalizing every word in the titles of articles when I'm using the APA 6th edition. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Thanks!
  • Zotero just prints whatever is in the title field. You should convert that to sentence case. Citation styles do convert from sentence case to title case where necessary, but not the other way around, so storing in sentence case will get you correct capitalization in all cases.
  • Is there a way to set Zotero to store using "sentence case?" If not, do I have to change every title in my library individually from "title case" to "sentence case" OR is there a "select all" option to make the change? Thanks!
  • Do you know about the right-click menu for the title field. It will allow you to quickly change the format to sentence case.

The sentence case change can't be automated because titles may contain proper nouns that must begin with an upper case letter.
  • It also depends on where you're importing from. Whenever possible, Zotero does import in sentence case, but where that data doesn't exists there is nothing we can do.