Book section APA (dev)

Hi.

I'm using the APA (dev) style. I think it needs to insert a period and a space between [booktitle] and [place]. I get the following result with a book called "Sosiologisk fantasi" published in Oslo:

Danielsen, A. (1998). NewClass/NewSpeak - Et stykke ideologikritikk. In R. Ã…kvik Nilsen & P. Veiden (Eds.), Sociologisk fantasiOslo: Ad Notam Gyldendal.
  • Can you try again, experimenting with a few different types?

The style is pretty generic, so some of these little issues are a consequence of that.
  • Different types? I'm not sure about what you mean?
  • Books, articles, etc.
  • When I select book or article for this entry, I loose the important field "booktitle". I think it is important to store the bibliography-entries with the right type, keeping in mind that I might have to export my Zotero database some day.

When an entry is a chapter / section of a book, shouldn't I store it using the "book section" type?
  • I also have a problem with exporting Book Section type with APA style, for a reference that does not have book editors. There should be a space between the word "In" and the book title. I know there that if there isn't an author (even Anonymous), the user has made an error, but it shouldn't be compounded by this formatting error.