Possible to create a bibliography containing not just works cited, but also all consulted works?

I have recently been made aware that there is a difference between a reference list and a bibliography.

A reference list is a list of all the references to works you have directly or indirectly cited in your document.
A bibliography is a list of all the works you have consulted, but not necessarily cited.

I have the 2.1.10 version of Zotero for Firefox, with the plugin for Microsoft Word, and I use the MHRA style with bibliography.

Is it possible to create a bibliography containing both works cited in the document but also all references saved, but perhaps not used, within a particular folder on the Zotero feature in Firefox?

At the moment I am having to have my bibliography then underneath the items I have consulted, which I will then drag and drop into the correct position with the alphabetical bibliography of the final draft of my work. This is not desirable for continual use in the long-term however. I do not wish to insert each consulted item individually, especially during the creation of a particular piece of work.

Any ideas?