Style Request:Psychiatry and clinical neurosciences

Dear Adam,

I'm seeking for the style for the Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences.

Journal articles
1. Miyakawa T, Katsuragi S, Yamashita K, Ohuch K. Morphological investigation of neurofibrillary tangles in Alzheimer's disease. Jpn. J. Psychiatry Neurol. 1994; 48: 43-47.

Journal articles published ahead of issue (print or online)
2. Benz PJ, Soll J, Bölter B. Protein transport in organelles: The composition, function and regulation of the Tic complex in chloroplast protein import. FEBS Journal 2009. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-4658.2009.06874.x

Non-English journal articles
3. Senda S, Ohta M, Kurita H. Cognitive education of autistic children: From experiences in day-care. Jpn. J. Clin. Psychiatry 1978; 7: 921-930 (in Japanese).

Abstracts in journals
4. Ono Y, Yamauchi K, Yoshimura K et al. Social relationship of mixed anxiety disorder. Arch. Psychiatr. Diag. Clin. Eval. 1994; 5: 89 (abstract) (in Japanese).

Books
5. Hyman SE, Nestler EJ. The Molecular Foundations of Psychiatry. American Psychiatric Press, Washington, DC, 1993.

Chapters in books
6. Klerman GL. Introduction: Clinical psychopharmacology of affective disorders. In: Meltzer HY (ed.). Psychopharmacology: The Third Generation of Progress. Raven Press, New York, 1987; 1019-1020.

Electronic material
7. Morse SS. Factors in the emergence of infectious diseases. Emerg. Infect. Dis. (Serial online) 1995 Jan-Mar: 1(1): (24 screens). [Cited 5 June 1996.] Available from [Supply URL].

Thank you.
  • http://www.zotero.org/support/requesting_styles
    the style is very close to Vancover, please list the differences.
  • edited September 21, 2011
    Thank you for your advice.
    The quotation in the sentence has parentheses in Vancover style. → (1)
    I hope superscript. → ¹
  • If that's the only difference there is a style Vancouver Superscript on the repository www.zotero.org/styles
  • edited September 21, 2011
    Thank you for your help, Adam.

I'm sorry.
    Superscript is not only difference.

〔Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences ver.〕
    1. Miyakawa T, Katsuragi S, Yamashita K, Ohuch K. Morphological investigation of neurofibrillary tangles in Alzheimer's disease. Jpn. J. Psychiatry Neurol.1994; 48: 43-47.

〔Vancouver with Superscript ver.〕
    1. Miyakawa T, Katsuragi S, Yamashita K, Ohuchi K. Morphological investigation of neurofibrillary tangles in Alzheimer’s disease. Jpn. J. Psychiatry Neurol.1994 Mar;48(1):43–7.
  • Dear Adam,

~Different~

Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
    → 1994; 48: 43-47.

Vancouver with Superscript
    → 1994 Mar;48(1):43–7.

I request the style for the Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences.
  • ok, will take some time, but that should be enough to go by.
  • Thank you so much.
    I can't thank you enough.
    I'm looking forward to it!
  • OK, it's up now, will show up momentarily.
  • Dear Adam,

I appreciate it.
    I could install!
    Thank you very much.