Styles "Pharmacology" and "Nephron" need update

from Karger Guidlines: "In the text identify references by Arabic numerals [in square brackets]." At the moment, I get round brackets "(1)". Since the style seems to be a copy of "Vancouver", it's not possible for me to do that. Who can help?
  • I can have a look, but in the meantime, there is a "Vancouver with Brackets" style in the repository that should work for you.
  • Thanks a lot! Looking closer it seems that the requirements for Karger (Pharmacology, Nephron) are not "Vancouver" at all...
  • I've commited a style called "Karger Journals" which should show up in the repository soon.
    Please test and report back - once I hear back from you I'll fix the links from the other Karger journals.
    You'd do me a big favor if you could check which journals follow the same style and which of those are already in the repository.
  • any feedback on this as well as a list of journals would still be appreciated.
  • another try? I'd really like to finish this...
  • I just committed all current Karger Journals as dependent styles.
  • adamsmith: Might want to check that commit.
  • oops! Working on fixing that asap...
  • fixed - apologies, shouldn't have done this so quickly.
  • Those are all still showing up as invalid for some reason. Let me know if that's incorrect.
  • Haven't validated anything, but it looks like the "class" attribute is missing from cs:style.
  • ok, that should do it.
  • Hi,
    Some Karger journals are totally different: for ex Audiology and Neurology requests the citation as Author-Date in square brackets instead of numbers as in the generic Karger Style. I’am trying but not really sure of me…
  • it'd be great if you could manage - any problems just ask here.
    To share when you're done, see here:
    http://www.zotero.org/support/dev/citation_styles/sharing_styles
  • OK, I've committed a second Karger style and switchted Audiology and Neurotology to that. If anyone finds any other styles that are incorrect that's always appreciated.