Style based on Australian 'Style Manual for authors, editors and printers'

Hi there, I'm new to Zotero and I love it! I need to use a style that is based on the Australian publication Snooks & Co. 2002, Style manual for authors, editors and printers, John Wiley & Sons, Milton, Queensland. I have created my own style in Endnote, but it won't import. It comes up with an error message and I see from other blogs this might be common. I haven't been able to find a similar one in your list. Is there some way I can have one created? Example of the style is below

Book
Abell-Seddon, Brian 1988, Museum catalogues: a foundation for computer processing, C. Bingley, London,

Audio-Visual
Koorie Heritage Trust, Rightside Response Pty Ltd and Aboriginal Affairs Victoria 2004, CD Rom, Looking back, moving forward: The journey of the Stolen Generations of Victoria, Koorie Heritage Trust, Melbourne.

Book section
Birch, Tony 2003, ''Nothing has changed': the making and unmaking of Koori culture', Blacklines: Contemporary Critical Writing by Indigenous Australians, M. Grossman (ed.) Melbourne University Press, Carlton, Vic., pp.145–158,208–211,214–231.

Conference Proceedings
Canadian Museum of Civilization, University of Victoria (B.C.) Cultural Resource Management Program and Commonwealth Association of Museums 1996, 'Curatorship: indigenous perspectives in post-colonial societies: proceedings', Mercury series, Canadian Museum of Civilization, Commonwealth Association of Museums and the University of Victoria, Ottawa, pp.1–231.

Edited book
Anglin, Jeremy M., Bruner, Jerome S. and Olson, David R. (eds.) 1980, The social foundations of language and thought: essays in honor of Jerome S. Bruner, Norton, New York.

Electronic article
The Australian Association for the Advancement of Pacific Studies (AAAPS) 2009, 'National strategy for the study of the Pacific', vol. no. AAAPS, Sydney, viewed 6 February 2010, .

Government Document
Commonwealth of Australia (National Health and Medical Research Council NHMRC, Australian Research Council ARC and Australia Vice-Chancellors' Committee AVCC) 2007, National statement on ethical conduct in human research, Australian Government, Canberra.

Journal article
Almazan, Tristan (REVIEWER) 2004, 'Review: Preserving what is valued: Museums, conservation, and First Nations', The American Review of Canadian Studies, vol. 34, no.2, p.393.

Personal Communication
Atkinson, John Sandy (Koorie Elder, Board Member VACL), Interview: Oral history collection and PhD research, personal communication with K. Lamb, DVD and audio recording, Melbourne, 15 October, 2010.

United Nations: Human Rights Council 1 June 2010, Report on the situation of indigenous peoples in Australia report prepared by Anaya, James (UN Special Rapporteur on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples), United Nations General Assembly, Fifteenth session, Paris, pp.1–38.

Thesis
Charles, Beth Z. 2006, The Koorie Heritage Trust's Cultural Centre: unmasking the in between, Thesis (PhD), La Trobe University, Melbourne, pp.1–268

Unpublished work
Koorie Heritage Trust 2010, Collections policies and procedures manual, unpublished, internal document, pp.1–31.

Web Page
Commonwealth of Australia and Department of Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts 2009, Indigenous languages: a national approach: the importance of Australia's Indigenous languages, Commonwealth of Australia, Canberra, viewed 2 September 2009 .

I am able to send you the formula's I used to set up the structure in Endnote if that's what you need?

Many thanks, Karina
  • http://www.zotero.org/support/requesting_styles
    but also, there's a bit of a back-log with styles atm.
  • Karina, did you have any luck? I'm looking to use Zotero with the 'Snooks' style.... being in Australia and all
  • I am working on a project at the moment, editing Harvard 1 to comply with Snooks 6th edn. This is my first time coding, but if I am successful I will upload it here.