Editor of a website

Dear Everybody, first of all I want to thank you for this wonderful program. It's great!
I would only suggest one thing: Would it be possible, to give the user more choice in the author-field. I tried to cite a website, where the Agenda 21 is located in a german translation. Since the UNCED is not exactly the author of the text, I would like to add the UNCED as Editor, but in website-mode this is not possible. The only choice I have is author, "Mitarbeiter" (Co-worker?) and Translator. Could I probably change something by myself?

Thanks again.
Yours, Moritz
  • What's the page you're trying to cite? Others in the forums might have suggestions for which item types and fields to use. (Keep in mind that using "Web Page" isn't particularly necessary—you can use Document or another type, since all item types in Zotero have a URL.) However, you're probably right that Web Page should be extended a bit (Editor creator type, Publisher field...).

Also, I assume "Mitarbeiter" is supposed to be a translation for "Contributor" (localizations are contributed by the community on BabelZilla), but yes, that seems incorrect. Do you have a better translation? "Mitwirkende"?
  • I would like to second this request! It doesn't make sense not to have a field for the editor of a web page. Also if a field for the reviewer of an article can be made available that would help me out a lot.

Great extension, by the way. Before Zotero, I used to store all my notes in Clipmarks, which was better than note cards, but still pretty damn inconvenient. So THANK YOU. My next research paper is gonna be so much easier because of this.