Red X error when attempting to import PDFs from EBSCOhost

I'm experiencing an issue importing PDFs using the Zotero Connector in EBSCOhost. I've tested it with cleared caches in both Chrome and Firefox. I also tested with references where our library has access to a PDF in the specific EBSCOhost database (from the reference page and from the PDF viewer page) and ones where the PDF would be obtained via a LibKey link. All of them failed. I also checked Zotero for updates, checked the Connector for updates, and reset my translators in the Connector.

My test was:
On a single record page in EBSCOhost (in this case, APA PsycInfo), use the Connector. The reference imports, but the PDF gives the (bright red) X Full Text PDF error instead of importing.

Here are two sample references and their debug reports:

Example 1, where the PDF is available via a LibKey Instant PDF under EBSCOhost's Access options menu (fully integrated, not the LibKey browser extension):

Walker, J., Bridges, A. J., Muench, A., Perlis, M. L., & Vargas, I. (2026). Examining the directional effects of insomnia, anxiety, and depression symptoms: Results from a longitudinal study conducted during the COVID‐19 pandemic. Journal of Clinical Psychology. https://doi.org/10.1002/jclp.70207

Debug codes:
Firefox: D724348581
Chrome: D2003131092

Example 2, where the PDF could be downloaded directly in EBSCOhost:

Xie, L., Wu, A., Yuan, Z., Shu, T., Jiang, M., Liu, D., Yang, W., & Xie, H. (2026). The relationship between sleep-related worry and insomnia among shift-working nurses: The serial mediation of depression and anxiety. Psychology, Health & Medicine, 31(5), 1248–1264. https://doi.org/10.1080/13548506.2025.2594758

Debug codes:
Firefox: D1657591704
Chrome: D538531849

Please let me know if I can share any further details to help resolve this issue!

Thanks,
Hilary
Sign In or Register to comment.