[Beta] Find Full Text fails to retrieve file
I added a paper from MDPI via the connector (it was linked on another page, so did not attach the pdf). I tried to retrieve the pdf via "Find Full Text", which failed.
I navigated to the URL myself, downloaded the file and attached it:
https://www.mdpi.com/2073-4433/16/2/169
https://www.mdpi.com/2073-4433/9/10/404
Anything I need to change?
I navigated to the URL myself, downloaded the file and attached it:
https://www.mdpi.com/2073-4433/16/2/169
https://www.mdpi.com/2073-4433/9/10/404
Anything I need to change?
-
AbeJellinek Zotero TeamWhat URL did you save the first (PDF-less) item from?
-
DoomedBengalUnfortunately I can't find the specific links for the two papers, but it was from the EnviroComp website. https://www.enviroware.com/lapmod/lapmod_publications.html
-
dstillman Zotero TeamIt's due to anti-bot protections on that site. We'll see what we can do.
-
DoomedBengalThank you!
-
dstillman Zotero TeamOK, please try the latest Zotero beta.
-
DoomedBengalIt worked like a charm, thanks! :-)
-
dstillman Zotero TeamFixed now in Zotero 10.0.6
Upgrade Storage