Jurism Word plugin not working. Solutions? Alternatives?

I am a researcher using Jurism to manage Japanese-language sources.

As far as I am aware, Jurism is the only software that can manage these sources and preserve multilingual data. I apologize for posting about Jurism in these forums, but I'm not sure what else to do, given the lack of support from the creator of Jurism. There is a year-old link to a Discord server on the Jurism website, but it is expired, so that doesn't help. I just signed up for the mailing list and am waiting to be approved, but I don't know if it is active.

If anyone is aware of alternative software that can deal with multilingual sources, or an alternative place to look for Jurism support, I would be very grateful for tips.

In the meantime, here is my problem: At some point in the last year or two, the Microsoft Word plugin stopped working for me. The toolbar loads, but when I press any button, I get the following error from Visual Basic for Applications:

Run-time error: '53':

File not found: user32

This happens in news documents with nothing in them. The non-Jurism Zotero plugin works (if I uninstall the Jurism one), but cannot handle the multilingual data in the way that I require.

I am on a Mac running Sonoma 14.4. The version of Word is 16.84 and the version of Jurism is 16.0.22m4.

I'd be grateful for any guidance on other tools I might be able to use or on how to solve this problem with the existing tools. Again, I know this isn't the proper use for these forums, but I don't know where else to turn. Thanks.